Designed for the end-user needing to streamline their gear, the Point offers smart LED technology in a virtually weightless package.
Simplicity is key with a large, easy to find push button and a single LED. With the capability to be mounted practically anywhere, you’ll never need to take your eyes off of your task at hand with the Point.
The single Ultrabright LED is available in a white LED.
Versatile, smart and tough, the Point (along with our other MPLS Helmet Lights) were created with our exclusive flexi-neck design allowing you to direct light where you need it, regardless of the angle of your helmet.
All Princeton Tec MPLS Helmet Lights come with the following mounts:
– Standard Nylon Headstrap
– Helmet Side Mount
– EXFIL Rail
– Above the Rail
- Comfortable and lightweight headlamp with 50 Lumens
- Compact ideal for camping, climbing, and running
- Maxbright LED emits powerful white light for long-range tasks
- Red Ultrabright LED for close to mid-range tasks and reading, night vision
- Single button operation
- Operated by 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Weight 64 grams
- Available in Red
- Made in the USA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Glamp My Camp Pty Limited users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.