Easy to use Solar Regulator / PWM charge controller with LCD charge display for both 12V & 240V. A Solar Regulator is an essential device for your Solar Panel. The Solar Regulator controls the charge and ensures the maximum charging current is being delivered to your deep cycle battery in all weather conditions. It also works as a safety device by protecting your battery from overcharging.
This model is appropriate for a current of 30A maximum.
- Hybrid controller
- State of charge determination with Fangpusun AtonIC (SOC)
- Automatic detection of voltage
- PWM control
- Multistage charging technology
- Nightlight function
- Electronic protection functions
- Overcharge protection
- Deep discharge protection
- Reverse polarity protection of load, module and battery
- Automatic electronic fuse
- Displays for operating parameters, fault messages, self test operation
- Simple menu-driven operation
- Programming by buttons
- Manual load switch
|End of charge voltage||liquid 13.9V (27.8V); gel 14.1V (28.2V)|
|Boost charge voltage||14.4V (28.8V)|
|Equalisation charge||14.7V (29.4V)|
|Degree of protection||IP 32|
|Dimensions||187mm x 95mm x 44mm|
|Brand||Aussie Bateries & Solar|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Glamp My Camp Pty Limited users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.