- Safe and easy to use
- Battery Capacity for charging 1.2–110Ah, up to 160Ah for maintenance
- Reconditioning mode
- Unique 8 step charging
- Temperatuer sensor
- Cold Weather / AGM mode
- Suitable for charging large batteries
8 Steps as Follows:
- STEP 1 DESULPHATION Pulsing voltage removes sulphates from the lead plates of the battery restoring the battery capacity.
- STEP 2 SOFT START Tests if the battery can accept charge. Charging begins if the battery is OK.
- STEP 3 BULK Charging with maximum current until approximately 80 % battery capacity.
- STEP 4 ABSORPTION, BATTERY READY TO USE Charging with declining current to maximize up to 100 % battery capacity.
- STEP 5 ANALYSE Tests if the battery can hold charge. Batteries that cannot hold charge may need to be replaced.
- STEP 6 RECOND Reconditioning function for deeply discharged batteries.
- STEP 7 FLOAT, BATTERY FULLY CHARGED Maintaining the battery voltage at maximum level by providing a constant voltage charge.
- STEP 8 PULSE, MAINTENANCE CHARGING Maintaining the battery at 95–100 % capacity. The charger monitors the battery voltage and gives a pulse when necessary to keep the battery fully charged.
- Charging Voltage 14.4/14.7/15.8 V
- Charging Current Max 5 A
- Type Of Charger 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Type Of Battery 12 V Lead-acid Batteries
- Battery Capacity 1.2 - 110 Ah, up to 160 Ah for maintenance
- Insulation IP65
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 168 x 65 x 38mm
- Warranty 5 years
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Glamp My Camp Pty Limited users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.